Introduction to Pattern Technology

LI YINUO (0369740)

DST 64004 Introduction to Pattern Technology/Bachelor of Fashion Design Technology (Honours)/Taylor's University

Assignment 1 

For this course, we need to use digital pattern-making software to create patterns. We began by working on a basic shirt pattern to familiarize ourselves with the software, following the instructional videos provided by the teacher.



Next, we also need to create the pattern for the basic sleeve.
After creating all the basic patterns, we need to make two modifications: I added a pocket to the shirt and turned the sleeves into puff sleeves.

Assignment 2
Our Assignment 2 is entirely about creating patterns for convertible fashion garments.
My first outfit consisted of a detachable bodice and trousers of adjustable length.





Here is the part for my trousers.



I modified the pattern for my trousers once; after I drafted the initial pattern, I showed it to my instructor, and she felt the fit wasn't right, so I redid it.
Next, for my second outfit, I worked on a convertible coat—a sample given to me by Mr. JR. I showed it to Ms. Alshaima and completed the patternmaking under her guidance.























评论

此博客中的热门博文

week5 (19-May to 23-May)